Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Towards the END!!!!



WOW!!!! MEGA WOW!!!! We are near the end can't hardly believe it. The greatest part of all is that I come back to think about the importance of TEAMWORK. Taking a closer look at the review process made me look at things differently. After writing our draft paper we were given the wonderful opportunity to get feedback and a second look before the final submission. I found this to be very valuable. I will walk away realizing that when we are the only ones reading and writing even if we look at our paper over a few times we don't notice mistakes and end up submitting with tons of errors. To be quite honest I learned so much from this experience; apparently over my academic years I have felt that I don't need help. Some people always get others to review their papers while I never did. Boy did I make a mistake!!!! From this point on I plan to have another reviewer before I do the final submission.

I also learned something else. I did not know how to use the comment on word and found this very helpful for my own instruction. With this said I know there is always room for improvement and learning new knowledge.

We are so close to the end with just a few more things to submit. I guess with the submission of the final project, the portfolio submission and this blog entry we are really done. In my opinion I gained so much knowledge than I ever thought possible as with all the other online courses towards the online certificate. I want to continue spreading the word about how essential these online classes are and everyone who will be teaching should take these to enhance their teaching abilities and strategies to enhance learning.

I am so happy that I ended up staying in this course without giving up which I almost did. Online Teaching is definitely not for everyone. I know online teaching is for me.

No comments: