Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yikes!!! This course is a true challenge.


Where do I start? Well by admitting that this course has been a true challenge. I just finished writing my draft paper and I am exhausted. I did not quit almost did though, I had a f2f meeting with professor Janet Engle and she helped me tremendously. I was over thinking things and very much needed her guidance and expertise.

Before meeting with her I was tired, frustrated and almost ready to give up. I don't usually give up easy and had to find a way to stay motivated to finish this Online Teaching Certificate. I must admit that while this course has been extremely exhausting it has also been so beneficial to me as an instructor. I now admire online designers so much more than I did before. As a matter of fact I never even thought about it. Now I have so much more respect for curriculum designers and online designers that my new profound knowledge has opened up a new world of opportunities and possibilities. I will incorporate these skills into making better choices when it comes to instruction both online and f2f.

Well this is all for now. I am going to take a nice long bubble bath and get some rest. Hard work always takes time and energy and leaves us feeling good about the finished product but worn out physically and emotionally.

Until next time not too much longer to go.

Josie

No comments: